Thanks for your past support and your continued interest in:
- Requiring developers to preserve wetlands & sensitive ecosystems
- Supporting scientific growth management practices
- Insisting on concurrency-the approval of new developments only after infrastructure is in place (roads, schools, police, fire services etc.)
- Making growth pay for itself. Preserving open spaces and establishing wildlife corridors
- Ensuring that elected county representatives and staff strictly adhere to the Comprehensive Plan
Citizens For Sanity needs your continued support.
Together we CAN make a difference.